Hi everybody!
I'll now introduce my "home sweet home" to you.
About the Garçonnière
"Garçonnière or efficiency apartment or bachelor apartment is a small apartment which combines living room, bedroom, and kitchenette into a single room"
I live in a flat (about 30 m^2), which is set up with many stuff from the flea markets or clearing out activities. A double bed (140 x 200), a small couch (= guest bed) and my "home office" are in a single room.
A quite small kitchen with an electric stove, backing oven, espresso maschine, water cooker, is separated with a door from the main hall. No dishwasher!
This tiny flat is in an old house from 1927, in the uppermost floor and at last there is no lift ;)
About the Heating System of the Room and Water
About the Heating System of the Room and Water
Room heating system: gas (only in Winter) aaand......., there is a clock on the system, which always says "tick, tack, tick, tack, tick, tack..........." aaand....., when it starts to heat the room, it makes some noises like "ckckckc.....boush!!!". In the first winter days it's always "a little bit" disturbing. But then I know, this poor thing just can't be different.
I hold the room temperature at about 20°C. It's normally more than enough for me. May I remind you, that according to the physical properties the warm air rises, so the flats on the last floor are relatively warmer than the lower ones.
I hold the room temperature at about 20°C. It's normally more than enough for me. May I remind you, that according to the physical properties the warm air rises, so the flats on the last floor are relatively warmer than the lower ones.
Water heating system: an old boiler, which heats a defined volume of water per day between 3:00 - 6:00 a.m. So, I have to use hot water economically. But I'd do it anyway in the context of "environment conservation". I hope you do too :)
Anyway........
Anyway........
Anyway..., my little flat is open for everybody (any religion, any ethnic, any color of hair/ skin/ eyes, anybody who respects life) who needs a place to sleep. I'll prepare your sleeping surface, self-evidently with fresh bed-linen.
Based on the situation above I usually can host 1 Person.
If you are bigger than 1.80m, I'll let you sleep in the double bed. I'm just 1.58cm so I can sleep on the couch. No panic! I love sleeping on my lovely couch. I got it from a students flea market for 45 EUR :) and I'm really proud of it.
If you are in pairs, you have to share the sleeping surface on the big bed.
If you are a couple, I can let you two stay in my flat, if I get a green light from my bf to stay with him, while I host you.
Btw. my bf and I live temporary together in this small cube. It's actually quite tiny for two people, but we spend most of our time during the week in the university and during the weekends we do a lot of outdoor activities like hiking, cycling, visiting our friends or his parents (his mother is one of the best cooks I've ever known^^).
Someone independent
If you are bigger than 1.80m, I'll let you sleep in the double bed. I'm just 1.58cm so I can sleep on the couch. No panic! I love sleeping on my lovely couch. I got it from a students flea market for 45 EUR :) and I'm really proud of it.
If you are in pairs, you have to share the sleeping surface on the big bed.
If you are a couple, I can let you two stay in my flat, if I get a green light from my bf to stay with him, while I host you.
Btw. my bf and I live temporary together in this small cube. It's actually quite tiny for two people, but we spend most of our time during the week in the university and during the weekends we do a lot of outdoor activities like hiking, cycling, visiting our friends or his parents (his mother is one of the best cooks I've ever known^^).
Someone independent
During the normal working days, I expect someone independent, because I can't accompany you when I have courses in the university. In the holidays..., we can talk about it :)
You can cook, you can eat, you can drink, you can brathe in and (or just) breath out, you can run the show in my flat. But I beg you...., do it with love, please :)
Look around
You can cook, you can eat, you can drink, you can brathe in and (or just) breath out, you can run the show in my flat. But I beg you...., do it with love, please :)
Look around
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.